Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LOVE POEMS

Love is


Telling, listening, understanding,

Respecting the truth and never pretending

True love does NOT have a happy ending!

True Love does NOT have an ending!




You’re my Honeybunch, Sugarplum


Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You’re my Sweetie Pie

You’re my Cuppycake, Gumdrop

Snoogums-Boogums, You’re the Apple of my Eye

And I love you so and I want you to know

That I’ll always be right here

And I love to sing sweet songs to you

Because you are so dear

I love u so much da......







From the first time i saw u
i knew it was love,

nwhen we got together,

It’was like a hand inside a glove

You taught me many things

you held me very tight,

when i needed u 2 hold me

each and every night

but nothing as great as this

ever lasts that long for me,

and our perfect relationship,

just wasnt meant to be
but im gonna do my best

to try and win ur love

and get back what we had

like a hand inside a glove…




I Love You More

than the stars are bright,

the sun is hot,

or the moon is high….



I Love You More

than the mountain peaks,

the snow is white,

or the valley is deep…



I Love You More

than the ocean is blue,

the waves lap the shores,

or the beach is long…



I Love You More

than the grass is green,

the trees are tall,

or the sky is blue…



I Love You More

than all of natures beauty…

Because my love surpasses

all time and place…



And because of this…

I Love You More





No comments:

Post a Comment